One of my most favorite people in the blogosphere, DYANE, nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger award. THANK YOU, DYANE!!! You can check her out here: http://proudlybipolar.wordpress.com/
The rules in accepting this award are as follows:
- Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs (or any number that you choose, says Bipolaronfire) and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Seven facts about me:
1. I looooove lip gloss. LOVE IT!! Especially sparkly lip gloss. Bonus fact: I don’t shoplift it any more. Thank you, Topamax.
2. Well I love sparkly things a lot. Like, sparkly fingernails and toenails. I’ve got it goin’ on when it comes to sparkling.
3. I love purple. LOVE! Like, I’m thinking about spray-painting my car purple. Would that ruin it? Or make it the best ever?
4. I love to cuss. I think it’s because I was brought up strict Catholic. I can barely get out a sentence without a stray “Fuck” bursting through.
5. I am a ragin’ Cajun. My great-great-grandfather was Governor of Louisiana. THAT’S my excuse!
6. I am one of six kids. And my mom didn’t even strangle ANY of us!
7. I speak a good amount of French and a teensy bit of Spanish. I’m contemplating becoming an ESL teacher.
And now for the blogs I’d like to nominate for this award, in no particular order:
Enjoy these brilliant blogs!!